The purpose of the Chapter is to foster the definition, understanding, and practice of Systems Engineering in industry, academia, and government.
The objectives of the Chapter through affiliation with INCOSE are to:
- Support and implement the goals and objectives of the International Council on Systems Engineering and will represent the views and interests of the local members to the INCOSE.
- Provide a focal point for dissemination of Systems Engineering knowledge.
- Promote professional standards for integrity in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the Systems Engineering process and its practice.
INCOSE Vision 2025
HRA INCOSE is pleased to announce a call out for members to serve on the 2017 Board of Directors. There is always a position or initiative for you to get more involved. Contact Ben Hudson if interested in serving.
Our own John Clark and the chapter got a mention in the December 2016 INCOSE Member Newsletter on page 6. The article is about the free training on the new INCOSE Handbook John provides. The chapter also nominated John's Training WG for an award.
Read the 3-part series by chapter members on preparing for the CSEP exam here!
Check it out!! Visit our Chapter News page to see what some our Chapter members have been over the course of the year.
Missed a dinner meeting?? Check the Dinner Presentations page to see if the speaker provided their presentation.
Board of Directors meeting are held via telecon on the third Thursday of every month. Contact the DaL for Programs for details.