Technical Operations Working Groups create the resource practitioners need. Discuss, collaborate, share in person and online across more than 40 Working Groups with a wide diversity of interests. INCOSE Working Groups create products, present panels, develop and review standards.
- Bring value to other INCOSE stakeholders in your interest area
- Build expertise and contacts
- Help develop and review international standards
- Share information across Working Groups
- Create products to advance the state, art and practice of systems engineering.
To execute its mission, INCOSE's Technical Operations has a functional structure that reflects these thoughts, as summarized in the illustration below: