Print a flier
Add to Google Calendar
On 19 October, the chapter will host our first Midwest Gateway INCOSE Speed Mentoring/Happy Hour event. It's an opportunity to network and meet fellow systems engineers. It's simple. For example:
- Hello – My name is
- Would be happy to share my knowledge of:
- Would like to know more about:
Whether you are a Mentor or Mentee or both, this promises to be an exciting event. Pair up and discuss Systems Engineering for a few minutes. When the bell rings switch to a new person.
We are looking for volunteer to help facilities/chair this event. If interested in attending or leading, please email John Thompson at email@example.com.
Also! Join our chapter LinkedIn group and network anytime.
- What: Midwest Gateway INCOSE Chapter Speed Mentoring/Happy Hour
- When: Thursday, 19 October 2017 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM Central time.
- Where: Dave & Buster’s Bar & Grill (13857 Riverport Drive, Maryland Heights, MO 63043)
- Why: Improve Knowledge and Networking Opportunity
- Who: INCOSE members and non-members
- How:Contact John Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register in advance to help us reserve the right number of tables.
- Cost: free to attend, but at your discretion to purchase food or drinks