The annual SE conference in Switzerland SWISSED (Swiss Systems Engineering Day) is this year about «Conquering complex conundrums through Systems Engineering education». Apart from renown keynote speakers (Dave Snowden and Josef Kasser) it provides a wide variety of presentations from industries and academia for a reasonable fee. To emphasize the importance of SE education, SEP exams (ASEP or CSEP) can be taken at the conference location. Early bird rates and group offers (5-for-4) are available until end of July 2017.
Reasons to attend:
- Network and broaden your horizons with professionals from all corners of the globe
- Attend and participate in more than 20 Presentations and Workshops to share the latest thinking, research and information about technical products and innovations in systems engineering
- Learn the benefits of Systems Engineering Certification
- Have dedicated time with colleagues without the distractions of the workplace
- Contribute to the advancement of systems engineering