Submit a paper
Submissions for papers, panels and tutorials are now accepted!
- We welcome and appreciate your paper, panel or tutorial submissions.
- Please refer to the Call for Papers in the Download section of this site.
- Please be sure to comply with the preparation instructions available under the Download section.
- Please refer to the Submission Instructions in the Download section of this site.
- Valid access to the submission site will be granted after submitters read the Submission Instructions.
- The submission deadline is November 10, 2017.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out February 2018 with additional instructions.
- Presenters, Moderators, and Panellists are required to register for the symposium before April 2018.
Please note that the double blind review process will be used for paper submissions for INCOSE IS2018. Authors are requested to read the Paper Submission instructions carefully prior to finalising their papers.
We also wish to remind you that if your paper is reviewed and accepted, you will be expected to register and attend the symposium for at least the day of your presentation. Failure to register within established timeframes will result in non-inclusion of your paper in the proceedings.