Beckman Coulter: Predictive Analytics Synchronizing Reliability
Chaska , USA
322 Lake Hazeltine Dr
Beckman Coulter Inc, 322 Lake Hazeltine Dr, Chaska, MN 55318
Come join us on September 21, 2017 at Beckman Coulter for insight into Predictive Analytics Synchronizing Reliability.
6:15 pm Networking with Pizza
6:45 pm Welcome and Chapter Updates by President Michele Zoromski
7:00 pm Predictive Analytics Synchronizing Reliability by Brian Littman
8:30 pm Adjourn
The field of reliability has expanded in recent years to include predictive analytics. Brian Littman will illustrate how a traditional reliability program in the medical field can evolve to include predictive analysis to improve customer reliability. Brian’s talk will focus on larger electromechanical, software controlled medical capital equipment.
Brian Littman has more than 25 years of experience in systems engineering, reliability, and product development. Hs is currently the R&D Systems Engineering Manager at Beckman Coulter’s Diagnostics Group in Chaska, MN. A 1989 graduate of North Dakota State University with B.S. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and a 2000 graduate of the St. Thomas MBA program. Brian recently obtained his INCOSE ESEP certification (2016). Engineering experience includes:
- Product Reliability Program rollout and execution
- New product concept development (extensive front end PD)
- New product VOC, User Needs, and Product Definition development
- Robust Design, Safety Analysis, Availability, Maintainability, and Durability methods.
- Member of AIAG (Automotive Information Action Group) standards committee on FMEA