Systems Engineering Relevance: Time for a Sea Change!
Presenters grant INCOSE the right to record, publish, and distribute their presentations, including audio, video, and slide show content, unless expressly denied in writing. The INCOSE IP release form is available on the "Contacts" then "Downloads" page of this website.
Full Program Now Available. Click here to view or download the full program schedule.
Click here to view or download a list of all presentations/panels /tutorials and presenters.
Click here to view or download the shuttle schedule between The Renaissance Hotel and LMU
Thursday - Friday
- Multi-track Presentations and Panel Discussion: Work force, Healthcare, Agile, MBSE, Systems Research and Analysis, Natural and Social Systems
- Systems Engineering Professional Development Day (SE-PDD) Track, with speakers from each of the tracks listed
- Regional Remote Satellite Sites Will be Available for the day long SE-PDD
- Full Day Workshop: CSEP Examination Preparation Class, Systems Engineering Handbook V4.0 (day-two of two) 8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Second Half)
- NEW! Working INCOSE professionals will be on hand to review your resume and discuss tips for more effective interviewing at lunchtime.
- Cocktail Hour (5 - 6 p.m.) and Optional Dinner Banquet: Keynote Speaker: LtCol Kellie Brownlee, AF Space Future Ground Systems, 6 - 9 p.m.
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. George Angeli, SE for Giant Telescope Observatories
- Multi-track presentations and Panel Discussions: Agile, MBSE, SE Perspectives, SE Case Studies
- Systems Engineering Professional Exam for INCOSE ASEP/CSEP Certification (9:45 a.m. - noon)
- Optional Tour (1 - 4 p.m.) : NASA/Northrop-Grumman Museum and James Webb Space Telescope (if accessible)
Thank you to our sponsors shown in the top right corner!