Submitting a Proposal
Proposals (in English) must be submitted through the WSRC 2020 EasyChair and must include:
- Presenter(s)’ name, affiliation, contact information, and brief biography, including any additional presenters or instructors, if any
- Abstract which clearly and concisely describes the subject (1000-word limit). Please ensure that the abstract clearly identifies (1) the issue to be addressed, (2) the main points of the presentation, and (3) what the audience will take away from the presentation
- For panels, please identify why the topic is relevant, panel participants who have committed to participate, and a summary of their position statements
- For tutorials, please identify top-level learning objectives, topical outline, and proposed duration (half- or full-day)
- Presentations are allocated 45 minutes including questions
Each accepted submittal will receive one $50 registration discount. At least one presenter (or the panel chair and all panelists) must register for the conference and pay the applicable registration fee.
* Presenters grant INCOSE the right to record, publish, and distribute their presentations, including audio, video, and slide show content, unless expressly denied in writing. See the WSRC 2020 IP Release Form (Coming Soon).