INCOSE is grateful for its experts. As volunteers within INCOSE, they lead the creation of technical documents, of working groups, and of new chapters. They mentor and present at conferences. They create new and improved processes for their employers and customers. Here are some of the ways INCOSE's experts can contribute to the community of systems engineers, and some of the benefits they may get:
1. Participate in your local INCOSE chapter, as a member, speaker, or leader.
2. Participate in an INCOSE working group, as a member, speaker, or leader.
3. Work with your colleagues to create a community of systems engineers at your workplace.
4. Write a paper for IS
5. Serve as a paper reviewer
6. Volunteer as a mentor
7. Pay the Senior membership
rate, if you're over 65 years old.
8. Volunteer as a Certification Application Reviewer.
9. Host an INCOSE knowledge exam in your community.
10. Become an ESEP