North Texas Chapter
The North Texas Chapter of INCOSE (International Council of System Engineering) is centered in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of north Texas and is open to those interested or practicing systems engineering.
Chapter Purpose and Objectives
The purpose of the chapter is to foster the definition, understanding, and practice of Systems Engineering in industry, academia, and government.
The objectives of the chapter through affiliation with INCOSE are to:
- Support and implement the goals and objectives of the International Council on Systems Engineering and will represent the views and interests of the local members to the INCOSE.
- Provide a focal point for dissemination of Systems Engineering knowledge.
- Promote professional standards for integrity in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of Systems Engineering.
- Encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the Systems Engineering process and its practice.