Once again, it's time to prepare for the annual INCOSE elections. We are seeking members for key positions at the international level. We hope that you will join in shaping INCOSE's future by volunteering your talents in the election this October. A list of the positions is shown below, with a more detailed set of position descriptions to be published shortly after the 2005 International Symposium.
Positions for election this October are:
- President Elect, - 2 years then President for 2 years (4 year term)
- Treasurer - 2 years
- Director Communications - 1 year
- Region I Representative - 1 year (to complete a term)
- Region III Representative - 3 years
- Region IV Representative - 2 years
- Region V Representative - 3 years
- Region VI Representative - 3 years
If you would like to run for office or would like to nominate someone who has given you permission to do so, please contact John Snoderly, Chair of the Nominations and Elections Committee.