Volume 9, issue 2 of the Systems Engineering Journal is now available on the Wiley Interscience site. Members should receive their printed copy in late April. This issue includes:
- "Knowledge, abilities, cognitive characteristics and behavioral competences of engineers with high capacity for engineering systems thinking (CEST)" by Moti Frank
- "Key concepts in modeling product development processes" by Tyson R. Browning, Ernst Fricke, and Herbert Negele
- "PaladinRM: Graph-based visualization of requirements organized for team-based design" by Mark Austin, Vimal Mayank, and Natalya Shmunis
- "System and software architecture reconciliation" by Mark W. Maier
- "SysML and UML 2 support for activity modeling" by Conrad Bock
INCOSE members can enjoy these articles online today. Instructions for accessing the Wiley Interscience website can be found in the INCOSE Members Area.