Interested in Human Systems Integration (HSI)? Join us at IS 2006 in Orlando to help set the agenda for this new working group. Practitioners from all HSI component disciplines are invited to make presentations and participate in discussions of integrated practice at the working group kickoff meeting scheduled for Sunday, 9 July.
HSI component disciplines include:
- Environment, safety & health
- Personnel survivability
- Human factors (including cognitive, sensory, physical, and team dynamics)
- What is HSI?
- Who are HSI practitioners?
- Is HSI practiced differently in commercial & military sectors?
- What are benefits of integrated practice?
- How can it be achieved?
- What role can and should professional organizations play?
Come join us at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate from 1000-1700 on Sunday, 9 July to help develop a listing and roadmap of planned activities for the INCOSE HSI working group. If you are interested in attending this meeting or can't attend but want to join the HSI working group, please contact Steve Deal or Mike Mueller.