Volume 10, issue 1 of the Systems Engineering Journal is now available on the Wiley Interscience site. Members should receive their printed copy in February.
This issue includes:
- "Assessing risks and opportunities of technology infusion in system design" by Rudolf Smaling and Olivier de Weck
- "Measuring the Value of Flexibility in Space Systems: A Six-Element Framework" by Roshanak Nilchiani and Daniel E. Hastings
- "How lessons learned from using QFD led to the evolution of a process for creating quality requirements for complex systems" by Amihud Hari, Joseph E. Kasser, and Menachem P. Weiss
- "Understanding R&D value creation with organizational simulation" by Douglas A. Bodner and William B. Rouse
- "A Systems Engineering Framework for Eco-Industrial Park Format" by Cecilia Haskins
INCOSE members can enjoy these articles online today. Instructions for accessing the Wiley Interscience website can be found in the INCOSE Members Area.