This course is designed to help you earn the coveted INCOSE CSEP and ASEP certifications. Learn from David D. Walden, ESEP, Lead Editor of the INCOSE SE Handbook and former INCOSE Certification PM. Participants receive a copy of the SE Handbook, student handbook, and sample exam questions.
1. The INCOSE Certification Program. CSEP and ASEP Overview. Requirements for Certification. Application Process. Basis of the Examination. Renewal Requirements. For more Information and Registration
2. Systems Engineering Handbook Scope (Chapter 1). Systems Engineering Overview (Chapter 2). Systems Engineering Life-Cycle Stages (Chapter 3).
3. Systems Engineering Processes - Technical Processes (Chapter 4). Specialty Engineering (Chapter 10). Technical Management Processes (Chapter 5). Agreement Processes (Chapter 6). Organizational Project Enabling Processes (Chapter 7).
4. Tailoring and Application of Systems Engineering (Chapter 8). Cross-Cutting Systems Engineering Methods (Chapter 9). Handbook Appendices.
5. Your Path to becoming an INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional. Application Preparation. Exam Preparation/Self-Study. Scheduling the Exam. Taking the Exam. Being a Systems Engineering Professional. Maintaining Your Credentials.
6. Sample Examination. Course Wrap-up.