HOST: Phyllis Marbach, Chapter VicePresident, Rick Hefner, Programs Director
TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
Strategic Planning Meeting is to provide information regarding the INCOSE-LA Chapter accomplishments to date and plans for upcoming events both near term and long term. Budget for 2017 will be discussed and voted on. Members are encouraged to attend to provide feedback to the Board of Directors about how the organization can provide value to the members in the most meaningful ways.
WHERE: The Annenberg Center for Information Science and Technology, Room 105, Caltech, 330 S Chester Ave, Pasadena, CA 91106
> Virtual participation via GlobalMeet can be provided if requested.
Please request in the VENUE field.
The Annenberg Center for Information Science and Technology is located on the Caltech campus in Pasadena. A map is located at http://www.caltech.edu/map/. Visitors may park in any unreserved spot in Lot 9, Lot 10, or the Holliston parking structure; no permits are needed on Saturdays.
Refreshments: continental breakfast, deli lunch, beverages, snacks. (No charge.)
Gather at 8:30 *** Continental Breakfast *** [Lunch ~ 12:00-12:30]
• Welcome/Intro/Objectives (9 a.m.) (Marbach)
• President's Message (Marbach)
– 2016 Accomplishments and Year at a Glance (Calendar) (Marbach)
• 2017 Strategy and Year at a Glance (Calendar) (Marbach) (10 a.m.)
• Ambassador Training (11 a.m.) (TenEyck)
• Committee Reports (12:30 p.m.) 15 min each, include budget spent in 2016 and expected budget needed for 2017:
– Programs (Hefner)
– Communications (Li)
– Education (Magorno)
– Membership (TenEyck)
– Ways and Means (Cudney)
– Awards (Belle)
• 5 year Strategy Planning (long term planning) (2 p.m.)
• Action Item Review (2:45 p.m.)