Join us for a one-day workshop provided by IBM in cooperation with the University of Central Florida (UCF) and the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Orlando Chapter in coordination with the UCF Institute for Advanced Systems Engineering (IASE).
- 6 Professional Development Hours (PDH) available to attendees
- Morning sessions learning about disruptive technologies
- Afternoon interactive workshop using the Bluemix cloud platform to solve real-world problems with the Watson Internet of Things Platform
- Attendees are encouraged to provide real-world business challenges to tackle during the interactive workshop
- Bring your own laptop to access Bluemix and create your own custom solution (laptops are not provided)
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Click here for more information and to register via Eventbrite.