$30.00 for INCOSE members
$40.00 for Non-members
$25.00 for Full-time Students, Non-Members
See the registration page other options that include INCOSE membership.
The Cleveland Chapter link: https://tinyurl.com/y88nc8xk
Flyer: C-NO SE PDD Flyer
What: The 11th Annual INCOSE Great Lakes Regional Conference is being held from October 11 to 14. On Friday October 13 they are hosting a video broadcast Professional Development Day. Cleveland is happy to be participating as one of nine remote sites. The conference theme is "Superior System Solutions for Today's Complex Environments". Topics and speakers are shown in the attached agenda. Times shown are adjusted to eastern time. Please note that our agenda puts their last hour at the start of our day.
This year’s SE-PDD Training Program will Feature:
- Sigma Theta Mu Lecture by David Long, Vitech and INCOSE Past President
- 8 Technical Presentations
- Networking with local systems engineering professionals
NOTE: External participants will require visitor badging to attend, which must be pre-coordinated.
Who should attend?
- Practicing Systems Engineers
- All domains: automotive, biomedical/healthcare, energy, infrastructure, military/aerospace, etc.
- Aspiring Systems Engineers
- Lead Software and Hardware Engineers
- Systems Engineering Students
- People Who Interact with Systems Engineers
- Program and Project Managers
- Marketing/Business Development
- Regulatory compliance
- Specialty Engineering (Safety, Human Factors, Reliability, Sustainability, etc.)
- People Who Have Systems Challenges or Systems Interests