Come join us for dinner, networking, and a discussion about INCOSE certifications. We will also talk about the SEP Beta Exam, which is being offered at the INCOSE Western States Regional Conference (WSRC)! This is a follow up to our previous INCOSE certification panel discussion.
We sincerely thank KIHOMAC
for their support of our chapter! We recognize and value the support of local companies.
Thursday, May 10th
6-8 p.m. (Mountain Time)
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. -- Dinner & Networking
- 6:30 - 6:45 p.m. -- Chapter Announcements
- 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. -- INCOSE Certification Program, Systems Engineering Handbook, & Training Material. Practice 20-question exam will follow.
3800 North Fairfield Road East
Layton, Utah 84041
(Across from Janicki Industries)
Available starting at 6:30 p.m. (Mountain Time)
1. Open a browser.
2. Enter the following URL: https://incose.pgimeet.com/GlobalmeetFive.
3. Join the meeting as a guest.
NOTE: We recommend connecting a few minutes early. Your computer may have to download the GlobalMeet software, and that can take a few minutes.
1. You can have GlobalMeet call you at a phone number, or you can follow steps 2 and 3.
2. Dial 1-719-325-2630 or 1-855-747-8824 (toll free).
3. Enter the participant passcode: 615 127 6995
The International Council on Systems Engineering has established a multi-level Professional SEP Certification Program to provide a formal method for recognizing the knowledge and experience of systems engineers, regardless of where they may be in their careers. This certification program offers three levels: Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP), Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP), and Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP).
This meeting will be a follow up to our Thursday, November 9th INCOSE certification panel discussion
Please contact Paul White, Chapter President, at 385-393-2137 or Paul.White@kihomac.com