INCOSE has been invited to present a workshop at The 68th United Nations (UN) Civil Society Conference.
This UN conference has several firsts:
- Salt Lake City is the first city in the U.S.A. to host the annual conference outside of UN Headquarters in New York City.
- INCOSE is presenting a workshop at the UN for the first time.
- This is the first time systems engineering is being presented before a worldwide, diverse audience.
- For the first time, we can showcase our state's engineering companies, government, academic institutions, and talent before the UN.
- Title: Design for Action: Networking with Global Tech Societies for Sustainable and Inclusive Systems
- When? Monday, Aug 26, 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Where? Room: 355 F @ Salt Palace Convention Center, 100 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Schedule (75 minutes)
- Intro - Bruce Hecht
- Systems Engineering - Alan Harding
- Social - Heather Love
- World Café discussions
INCOSE will have a booth. We will need volunteers to help staff our booth.
Squatters Pubs and Craft Beers
147 Broadway, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Sign-up to Help at Workshop, Booth, or Social
Who will we have there
- Bruce Hecht, INCOSE
- Alan Harding, INCOSE Past President
- Paul White, INCOSE Wasatch Chapter President
- Heather Love, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Lisa Hoverman, INCOSE
- Dr. Mo Mansouri, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Dr. Larry Strawser, Johns Hopkins University
- INCOSE Wasatch Chapter Volunteers
Please contact Paul White, Chapter President, at 385-393-2137 or Paul.White@kihomac.com.