Register here! (Remote participation available. Contact info at this link)
Topic: INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional Certification
Abstract: Learn the three levels of Certification and Practice for the:
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional (ASEP) – For members at the beginning of their systems engineer career.
- Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) – For practicing Systems Engineers with more than five years of systems engineering professional work experience.
What students will need:
- Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP) – For systems engineering leaders with recognized systems accomplishments and many years of systems engineering professional work experience. There are only just over 300 ESEPs!
1. Their own copy of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook. SE Handbook Fourth Edition digital copy is available for download from the INCOSE Store to INCOSE members and employees of CAB organizations (logon first) at https://connect.incose.org/pages/store.aspx
2. Presentation materials, available immediately prior to April 13, 2021.
3. Scratch paper & pen/pencil
4. A strong desire to learn and obtain their SEP license!
Speaker: Mr. Mason is an INCOSE Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP) and INCOSE San Diego Chapter board officer. He has taught the INCOSE System Engineering Professional (SEP) certificate training course since 2011 to professional and academia members.
Dave has more than 30 years in Aerospace industry, transcending positions from electronic technician to system engineering, and during his last five years led the planning, design, development, and verification & validation of assorted electro-optical, space-qualified flight hardware.
Dave’s resume includes establishment of the 4-Way Benefit Model for incorporating students within the INCOSE umbrella and serving as the President of the INCOSE San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, 2009 winners of the INCOSE President Award.
Dave holds a Bachelors degree in Production and Operation Management, and a Masters degree in Quantitative Analysis, both from Cal State Hayward.
When: Tuesday April 13, 2021 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM PST
Venue: Virtual, register by clicking here: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eho3wcav876f234a&llr=l4ihvgeab