The 11th Israeli International Conference on Systems Engineering – Systems Engineering in the Age of Disruptions and Transformations
16-17 March 2021
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
During the last year, we have witnessed significant transformations to our reality, disrupting existing systems and affecting the development of new systems. Disruptions like COVID-19 or digitization change the way we are used to thinking and acting. At the 11th International Conference on Systems Engineering, we will attempt to grasp the changes that such and other disruptions demand from us, Systems Engineers, when we respond to today’s and future challenges.
• Develop Systems Engineering professionalism.
• Promote Systems Engineering innovation, knowledge and experience sharing.
• Strengthen the connections between the Systems Engineering communities in Israel and abroad.
• Enhance the relations between Systems Engineers in industry, academia and government organizations.
• The conference will be conducted virtually, allowing participants from abroad to easily attend and enrich
the audience with their expertise. Lectures will be presented in English enabling all participants to benefit.
• The two-day conference shall include keynote lectures and parallel sessions.
• Some lectures will be invited and others will be offered by the community, responding to the Call for Abstracts.
Call for abstracts
Following the practice of INCOSE_IL and the support of the Gordon Center for Systems Engineering at the Technion, we are delighted to invite you to submit abstracts describing new approaches, successful implementations and tools that correspond to the conference topics. The submission will be in two stages:
• First, submit a 400 word abstract formatted according to the template in the link.
• Second, submit a revised abstract following the program committee’s comments. Submission of a full paper is also possible at this stage. The mechanism for publication will be determined later.
• Abstract submission deadline 1 January 2021
• Notification of acceptance 20 January 2021
• Revised abstract submission to the session chair (including a full paper if desired) 21 February 2021
• Presentation submission 10 March 2021
For more information, visit https://incoseil.org/incose_il2021/eng-home
To download the flyer, click here!