Register here! (Remote participation available. Contact info at this link)
Topic: INCOSE 2021 International Workshop Review
Abstract: INCOSE's International Workshop is the event of the year for systems engineers to contribute to the state of the art. Unlike the annual International Symposium and other conferences, there are no paper, panel or tutorial presentations. Instead, attendees spend 3 days working alongside fellow systems engineers who are there to make a difference.
IW2021 facilitates working meetings for groups engaged in INCOSE's major projects and in international standards development, workshops to explore the Systems Engineering challenges in new sectors, opportunities for chapter leaders to meet and share best practices, support sessions to help you get the most out of INCOSE's shared working environment and a broad range of other technical meetings. There are two kinds of working group sessions at the IW:
- Working sessions, focused on improving & completing working group products.
- Outreach sessions, focused on disseminating the current state of the art to Workshop attendees.
Speakers: Several INCOSE-LA members who plan to attend this year's IW will present a personal view of their participation in the Workshop:
· MBSE Initiative . . . . . . Phyllis Marbach
· Requirements WG . . . Rick Hefner
· AI and R&D . . . . . . . . . Karen Grothe
· Space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Eric Belle
· Systems Thinking . . . . Dorothy Benveniste
When: Tuesday February 9, 2021 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM PST
Venue: Virtual, register by clicking here: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ehiwg7akc7453da5&llr=l4ihvgeab