September 26th Meeting
NSC Joins with SAE for Presentation and Tour of POLARIS
Polaris R&D, 7290 East Viking Blvd, Wyoming, MN 55092
REGISTER AT EVENTBRITE
RESERVATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 23RD!
Join SAE Twin Cities & the North Star Chapter (NSC) of INCOSE for our September monthly presentation/tour on Thursday, September 26th at the Polaris R&D Center in Wyoming, MN to get a presentation about Polaris and a tour of their facilities.
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration, social time, dinner and checkout Polaris products
6:30 - 6:35 PM SAE Introduction
6:35 - 6:40 PM INCOSE introduction
6:40 - 7:30 PM Polaris presentation
7:30 - 8:30 PM Tour of facilities
8:30 – 9:00 PM Depart
INCOSE working groups are a great place to meet individuals who are looking to overcome similar challenges. These groups often span multiple regions and industries, so we can really look at these topics in a broad, informed way. In the North Star Chapter, we have several members Chair/working in different groups like the Measurement, SE in Very Small Enterprises (VSE), Handbook as well as others. There are many topics to choose from. Finding the groups and joining is easy!
To join any working group:
1. Login to your account at INCOSE.ORG
2. Click on Welcome, <your name>, from the pull-down menu, select from the “Profile Home” link at the top of themenu.
3. Scroll down to “My committees/Working Groups and click on the link “Browse/Join a Working Group”
4. This will result in a list of Working Groups under the header Committees. (The terms are interchangeable)
5. Scroll down until you see find a committee that you are interested in. Click the link and then on the right click on the (view) link.
6. This will result in a roster of current WG members.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and under “Committee Tasks” click on "Join this Committee"
Working groups are a great way to learn more about a subject, grow your network, and share your knowledge about a subject.
Get Started TODAY with this link to the Working Groups page!