Come join us for dinner, a presentation by Mark Sampson from Siemens about the INCOSE MBSE Initiative (of which he is the co-chair), and some networking. Remote attendance is available upon request.
We sincerely thank KIHOMAC
for their support of our chapter! We recognize and value the support of local companies.
Thursday, April 12
6-8 p.m. (Mountain Time)
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. -- Dinner & Networking
- 6:30 - 6:45 p.m. -- Chapter Announcements
- 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. -- Featured Speaker -- Mark Sampson, Topic TBD
3800 North Fairfield Road East
Layton, Utah 84041
(Across from Janicki Industries)
Available starting at 6:30 p.m. (Mountain Time)
1. Open a browser.
2. Enter the following URL: https://incose.pgimeet.com/GlobalmeetFive.
3. Join the meeting as a guest.
NOTE: We recommend connecting a few minutes early. Your computer may have to download the GlobalMeet software, and that can take a few minutes.
1. You can have GlobalMeet call you at a phone number, or you can follow steps 2 and 3.
2. Dial 1-719-325-2630 or 1-855-747-8824 (toll free).
3. Enter the participant passcode: 615 127 6995
Please contact Paul White, Chapter President, at 385-393-2137 or Paul.White@kihomac.com.
|Mr. Mark E. Sampson
Chair - INCOSE Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Initiative
Product Life Cycle Management