AI4SysSoS: Challenges for Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning in Complex Systems and Systems of Systems
April 18, 2021 to April 22, 2021 - Porto, Portugal
Dr. Ramakrishnan Raman, Honeywell Technology Solutions, India Ramakrishnan.Raman@honeywell.com
Dr. Ali K Raz, George Mason University, USA firstname.lastname@example.org
This special track focuses on various systems engineering challenges pertaining to engineering Artificial Intelligence (specifically Machine Learning - including supervised learning, unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning) in complex systems and SoS.
Topics include, but not limited to:
- AI implications on Emergence & Emergent Behavior in complex systems & SoS
- System architecture & design challenges pertaining to AI enabled complex systems & SoS
- Human-centered intelligent design and AI-ML to facilitate Human-Machine interaction for complex
- Systems and SoS
- Verification & Validation approaches for AI enabled complex systems & SoS
- Challenges (e.g. explainability) in inculcating AI-ML in safety critical complex systems & SoS
Submission: March 4, 2021
Notification: March 20, 2021
to download flyer.