Expanding Systems Engineering applications in Space Systems
The SSWG explores the application of systems engineering to space systems in government,
industry, and academia.
OMG Technical Meeting - Orlando, FL USA
INCOSE IS - Honolulu
Small Sat – Logan
Conference - Aug 5-10
Abstract Submit - Feb 2
Notification - Mar 31
Registration Starts - May 10
Side Meeting Deadline - May 31
Paper Deadline - June 6
OMG Technical Meeting - Location TBD
OMG Technical Meeting - Austin, TX USA
1. When will the CSRM be available?
- The INCOSE-OMG CSRM Team should have the CSRM Profile approved by June 2023. The Profile is a PDF of the SysML Stereotypes considered necessary and/or useful in modeling a Cubesat or Small Sat.
2. Where can I get the CSRM?
- OMG will post the official profile on the OMG site: OMG Cubesat System Reference Model (CSRM)
- OMG is hosting a Beta Release of CSRM at this site (click the PDF symbol on the right side of the OMG/CSRM page).
3. Can I get a Cameo version of CSRM?
- The CSRM Team has been working within Cameo to validate the INCOSE-OMG CSRM Profile. The CSRM Team is considering posting the Cameo instance of CSRM but is unsure how the model would be hosted, supported and maintained. At this time, there is no firm plan to release a Cameo version of CSRM.
Yammer is INCOSE's social media platform for members. Use your INCOSE-issued Microsoft credential to login and join the conversation. INCOSE credentials are in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.