TWG Charter & Strategic Plan 2015-18
TWG Annual Plan for 2016
The 2016 TWG Action Plan has been released following a period of TWG member review. The Action Plan forms part of our three-year strategic plan and is updated yearly at the International Workshop by the steering committee with an opportunity for member collaboration through a conference call and a follow-on review period. The Action Plan describes our planned activities for 2016 against each our four strategic objectives (defined in the Strategic Plan) and is organized by Steering Committee functional group (co-chairs, outreach, member services, administration and industry liaison).
The Action Plan for 2016 can be found below, within the latest update to the Strategic Plan;
By clicking here
, you can access 16 transportation and infrastructure case studies that feature how systems engineering was applied. They include:
1. West Coast Route Modernisation Project in the UK
2. SkyTrain control center upgrade and expansion in Vancouver, Canada
3. Prestwick Air Traffic Control Centre in the UK
4. Docklands Light Railway Expansion in London, UK
5. NETLIPSE, a European research project studying large infrastructure projects
6. Upgrade of the East London Line in London, UK
7. Santa Clara County Traffic Operations System and Signal Coordination Project in the USA
8. Extension of the Jubilee Line in London, UK
9. Upgrade of the Jubilee Line and Northern Line in London, UK
10. Replacement of the CityLink Control System in Melbourne, Australia
11. Network Rail Performance Modeling in the UK
12. The California High-Speed Rail Project in the USA
13. Denver Regional Transportation District CAD/AVL and Radio Replacement in the USA
14. Pasadena Adaptive Traffic Signal System in California, USA
15. Thameslink Programme in the UK
16. Evergreen Line Extension Project in Vancouver, Canada
X1. Construction of a Simulator for the Detroit Edison Fermi Nuclear Power Plant
Monthly Webinar Schedule
- Wednesdays at 11:00 AM Eastern
TWG is working alongside the Automotive, Infrastructure, and Critical Infrastructure Working Groups to be bring our members coordinated webinars each month.
More Webinars to come!
|June 13, 2018
||Jesse Glazer, Barbara Staples, and Blake Christie
||Applying Scrum Methods in Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Projects
||Abstract and Webinar Link
|July 11, 2018
|| Coming Soon!
|August 8, 2018
|| Coming Soon!
Participate in our TWG LinkedIn
discussions and share ideas and opinions with like minded professionals
27th Annual International Symposium
July 15 - 20, 2017
If you wish to attend the joint TWG and Automotive dinner on Tuesday evening, please RSVP to Allison Ruggiero (Allison.Ruggiero@nyct.com
). The dinner will be held at a restaurant close to the Convention Center, to be announced soon.
Check out the TWG Program Flier for updated IS2017 event information! IS2017 - Transportation Program Flier
26th Annual International Symposium
July 18 - 21, 2016