- Promote PLE (Product Line Engineering) and related SE (Systems Engineering) best practices
- Coordinate activities around PLE at INCOSE level and share results
- Help our members acquire Know‐How:
- Compare to the State‐of‐Art
- Share concerns, experiences, good practices, and traps to avoid
- Provide guidelines to set up and evolve PLE in organizations
- All types of Systems, Markets, & Organizations
- All the SE Processes (needs, requirements, architecture, integration and tests, …)
- All maturity levels of PLE, from opportunistic to completely Integrated and anticipated strategies
Our group charter is available online here.
- PLE Handbook
- English version issued! available at:
- French version available at:
- PLE webinar recordings & material
- List of PLE-related conferences world-wide
: SE Handbook V4 released during IS2015
- Dates: July 9 - 12, 2018
- Location: Washington, DC - USA
The PLE program of activities at the next IS2018 can be downloaded using the link below.
Waste no more time!
2018 Systems and Software Product Line Conference (SPLC)
- Dates: Sept. 10-14, 2018
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
For other product line related conferences, see the conference list maintained by the PLE IWG.
Our PLE group is growing fast. We invite you to join us!
Membership in the PLE IWG is open to any INCOSE member. To join the group:
- Log into your INCOSE account
- Go to your Profile Page, and scroll to the bottom left section titled "My Committees and Working Groups"
- Click the link for "Browse / Join a Working Group"
- Find the Product Lines group and click on View to see roster; the Join option is at the bottom of the page
Shared working documents, meeting minutes and presentation material are available in our CONNECT page.
Visit us at https://connect.incose.org/WorkingGroups/ProductLines/Pages/Home.aspx