- Promote PLE (Product Line Engineering) and related SE (Systems Engineering) best practices
- Coordinate activities around PLE at INCOSE level and share results
- Help our members acquire Know‐How:
- Compare to the State‐of‐Art
- Share concerns, experiences, good practices, and traps to avoid
- Provide guidelines to set up and evolve PLE in organizations
- All types of Systems, Markets, & Organizations
- All the SE Processes (needs, requirements, architecture, integration and tests, …)
- All maturity levels of PLE, from opportunistic to completely Integrated and anticipated strategies
Our group charter is available online here.
Conferences focused on product families and variability subjects
SPLC 2019 : 23rd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference
- Dates: Sept. 9-13, 2019
- Location: Paris, France
VAMOS 2019 : 13th International Workshop on Variability Modeling of Software-Intensive Systems
- Dates: February 6-8, 2019
- Location: Leuven, Belgium
- Dates: June 24-25, 2019
- Location: Berlin, Germany
MCP-CE : World Conference on Mass Customization, Personalization, and Co-Creation
CONFWS 19 : Workshop on Configuration
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
IWCT 2019 : 8th International Workshop on Combinatorial Testing
- Dates: April 23, 2019
- Location: Xian, China
General engineering conferences encompassing product family related subjects
ICED 19 : 22nd International Conference on Engineering Design
- Dates: August 5-8, 2019
- Location: Delft, The Netherlands
Our PLE group is growing fast. We invite you to join us!
Membership in the PLE IWG is open to any INCOSE member. To join the group:
- Log into your INCOSE account
- Go to your Profile Page, and scroll to the bottom left section titled "My Committees and Working Groups"
- Click the link for "Browse / Join a Working Group"
- Find the Product Lines group and click on View to see roster; the Join option is at the bottom of the page
Shared working documents, meeting minutes and presentation material are available in our CONNECT page.
Visit us at https://connect.incose.org/WorkingGroups/ProductLines/Pages/Home.aspx