Systems Engineering Tools Database (SETDB) Working Group Mission
To provide the systems engineering community a reliable source of information about software tools they are using or wish to use while executing their business processes throughout a product lifecycle.
Systems Engineering Tools Database (SETDB) Working Group Objectives
- To provide information about tools in defined categories consistent with executing the processes defined in ISO 15288:2015 (as well as subsequent updated versions) and the systems engineering processes defined in the 4th Edition (and subsequent editions) of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook.
- To provide the systems engineering and operational management of the SETDB Project in collaboration with Project Performance International (PPI), with the support of INCOSE and PPI IT departments, participation of INCOSE Working Groups and the sponsorship of INCOSE Technical Operations.
The SETDB is available via this link: www.systemsengineeringtools.com
Working Group Chair: John Nallon
Working Group Co-Chair(s): Stephane LaCrampe (ObeoSoft); Rene King (Project Performance International)
Development Team Members: John Nallon, Robert Halligan, Stephane Lacrampe, Rene King, Nicolas Castan, Wesley Hewett, David Sellnow, Lamont McAiley, Donna Long, Alwyn Smit.
General Membership: Active and non-active members are maintained on the SETDB WG Committee list to provide them working group activity announcements and access to the working group web-pages and documentation.
- The President of INCOSE
- The Director and Deputy Director of Technical Operations (TechOps): responsible for resource advocacy and SETDB status reporting to the INCOSE BOD and external stakeholders
- The INCOSE Chief Information Officer
- The INCOSE Assistant Director Transformational
SETDB Technical Board: Robert Halligan (PPI), John Nallon (INCOSE)
Working Group Collaboration: MBSE Initiative, Requirements Working Group, Configuration Management Working Group.
INCOSE-PPI Relationship Manager: John Nallon
The SETDB WG will be participating in the Hybrid INCOSE 2022 International Workshop (IW) being held in January 29 to February 01, 2022.
The SETDB Also:
- Meets weekly via virtual communication technology (typically on Thursday between 1400 and 1700 Eastern Time).
- Supports working sessions with other INCOSE working groups, other professional societies, commercial and industry committees, government organizations, academic institutions and tool vendors virtually and at scheduled events.
Systems Engineering Tools Database Metrics
January 26th, 2021 through January 5, 2022
Number of Tools Published : 388
Number of Unique Vendors: 120
Number of Unique Visitors in the last 30 days: 198
Number of Unique Visitors Since January 26th, 2021: 1409
Number of Visits in the last month: 292
Number of Visits Since January 26th, 2021: 2200
Number of Web Page Searches in the last 30 days: 68
Number of Web Page Searches Since January 26th, 2021: 1051
Number of Taxonomy Visitors in the last 30 days: 105
Number of Taxonomy Visitors Since January 26th, 2021: 667