Systems Engineering Transformation and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Initiative
Driven by the INCOSE Board’s strategic objective to become a ‘model-based discipline’, the Systems Engineering Transformation effort and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Initiative continue to expand upon the highly successful MBSE Workshop, now integrated throughout IW events. Model based content this year will include the latest developments from INCOSE’s MBSE Initiative, highlight modeling activity from across all of INCOSE’s Working Group activities, and weave in organizational change practices to enable model based methods.
Continuing on the theme of Transformation of Systems Engineering, this year’s agenda will focus on current practices, advancements and collaborative efforts across the systems modeling community, including:
- Speakers from leading commercial, government and non-profits.
- Current insights and lessons learned from across domains
- See how modeling is disrupting industries
- Modeling collaborations with OMG, NAFEMS, ASME and others
- Modeling content from Working Groups such as Ontology, Tool Integration and Model Life Cycle Management, Patterns, System Science and many others across the INCOSE community.
- Status of the SE Transformation products and positioning of the MBSE Initiative as an MBSE incubator
- Transformation Workshops discussing enterprise preparedness for digital engineering, enablers and roadblocks, human model interaction and more
Like last year, the MBSE Workshop will be an integrated activity occurring over the full duration of the International Workshop (full agenda coming soon…).
We invite you to join us on the cutting-edge of systems engineering for a riveting workshop.
MBSE Agenda More information here