INCOSE is seeking vendors who are interested in performing conference management services for INCOSE international events beginning in 2016 for a period of performance anticipated to be not less than five years.
To be considered a potential source during a competitive proposal process to be conducted prior to 01 January 2016, vendors must be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
Experience in organizing and managing technical conference events in the United States, Europe, and Asia;
- Experience working with not-for-profit organizations;
- A qualified network of international partners that can be engaged to assist with international conference events;
- Experience in sourcing qualified service providers for conference support in multiple geographic regions, to include the U.S., Europe, and Asia;
- Event-related, international contract negotiation experience;
- Evidence of financial management and administrative skills in an international events context;
- Working-level proficiency with an on line registration system that allows for different levels of registration and secure, on-line payment;
- Conference marketing expertise, to include specific experience creating and executing a marketing plan;
- Experience simultaneously supporting American, European, and Asian conference delegates in a professional environment that is culturally sensitive;
- Native-speaker level proficiency in English.
All interested parties who would like to receive a Request for Proposal should provide a written response in English that summarizes their qualifications and relevant past performance. Responses to this Request for Information shall not exceed five pages containing text information that is not less than 12-point font.
Responses should be sent electronically in .pdf format to David Long, INCOSE President, at email@example.com. Responses received after noon GMT on 16 September 2015 will not be considered for this opportunity.