Meeting Title: Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Demystified ‘Deploying MBSE’
Presenter Name: Professor Jon Holt
Thursday, 26 May 2022
11:00 am- 12:00 pm EST; 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm UTC; 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CET)
Click to download GfSE - INCOSE Webinar 3 Invitation Part (III)
In this third of a series of three presentations, Prof Jon Holt will bring together what we have discussed in the previous two ones into the bigger picture of deploying Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE). Although the previous two ones will be referenced, this third presentation does not require attendance at the previous two to be understood or enjoyed.
Successful deployment of Model-Based Systems Engineering is now, arguably, one of the hottest topics. It is no good having all the theory, practice, and mechanisms in place if they cannot be deployed effectively into a business. In this webinar Jon will discuss the importance of the three main concerns that must be considered to deploy MBSE, which are:
- The reason why MBSE is to be deployed. Without this, you are in danger buying solutions to a problem that you do not understand.
- The MBSE evolution of an organization in terms of its current and target position. This will reference what was discussed in the first presentation in this series.
- The MBSE capability of an organization in terms of its current and target position. This will reference what was discussed in the second presentation in this series.
These three considerations will be brought together to form the «Trinity Approach to MBSE deployment».
Take-Away Key Messages
- Considerations on the Model-Based Systems Engineering evolution of an organization
- Considerations on the Model-Based Systems Engineering capability map of an organization
- Dispelling myths about successful Model-Based Systems Engineering deployment
Register in advance for this webinar at: