Notifications were to all paper, panel and tutorial submitters on February 18, 2017.
Sometimes, notification mails from easychair are intercepted by spam-filters.
Contact the IS17 organizers at email@example.com if you have submitted as a corresponding author to the Symposium and are unable to locate the notification.
Final Submission Directions
- The submission site is now closed for new submissions. We wish to thank all the authors for their contributions to the technical program.
- For accepted papers, panels and tutorials, final submissions are due March 31, 2017. Updates to the final submission can be made up to March 31, 2017.
- Prepare your final submission by following the latest templates for preparing the final submission found in the Download section.
- Make sure all IP Release Forms and Tutorial contracts (when relevant) are filled out, signed & returned to INCOSE as directed. These will also be found in the Download section of this site.
- Key Reserve Papers / Posters - Please send an electronic version of your Poster to
firstname.lastname@example.org prior to June 15, 2017 if you wish it to be printed by INCOSE and waiting for you at the venue. Sorry, after this date, poster presenters are responsible for printing and bringing their own posters with them.
Note: Final submissions may be removed from the program for the following reasons:
- If the submission deadline of March 31, 2017 is missed; the date was selected based on lead-time to prepare symposium materials, therefore, delayed submissions may be removed from the program.
- If the IP Release Form is not signed and returned by March 31, 2017; this permission is needed by us to publish and advertise your submission with your name.
- If reviewer requests were not addressed in the final submission; acceptance was contingent on the reviewer requests (if any) being addressed.
- If the presenter fails to register for the symposium in a timely manner; Paper Presenters, Poster Presenters, Moderators, and Panelists are required to register for the symposium before May 28, 2017. The registration site will open in April.