The 4‐day conference included three days of technical papers, presentations and tutorials in 4 concurrent tracks with educational tours on the fourth day. Each day commenced with an opening plenary and concluded with a closing plenary. The conference was conducted in the English language.
- 57 Paper and Presentations Sessions.
- 6 Half-day Tutorial Sessions.
- Energy/Water Nexus Panel Discussion.
| || || || || || |
Dr Ronnie McKenzie
Dr Willem Barnard
John A. Thomas
Plenary Speakers' biographies may be found here.
The Technical Program is available here. Papers/presentations and tutorials were subjected to peer review. The reviewer panel download is available here. Accepted papers/presentations were published in the conference proceedings, ISBN 978-0-620-58907-9. Accepted papers will also be published in the INCOSE technical library.
The complete Conference Brochure is available here.
INCOSE Systems Engineering Certification Exam
In anticipation of the release of Version 4 of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook (SEHBv4), the INCOSE SE Professional (SEP) certification program conducted a beta exam with a set of questions based on the SEHBv4 before the exam questions will be finalized.
- A welcoming function held at the end of the first day of the conference was complemented by a wine tasting sponsored by several well‐known wine estates.
- An informal outdoor conference function was held, offering traditional South African Braai cuisine.