GfSE student award
Set of documents for the GfSE student award
The German Chapter of INCOSE (GfSE) awards since years the best Systems Engineering Bachelor/Master theses within the German speaking countries. The student award board awards monetary prizes in the amount of 1500 € (1st prize), 800 € (2nd prize) and 500 euros (3rd prize). The 4th and 5th place will receive 300 € each.
This year the GfSE want to extend the price to the best Systems Engineering theses in the INCOSE EMEA sector.
Every Bachelor or Master student which has a content of Systems Engineering in the theses and has achieved a final grade within the theses equate to at least a "sehr gut" (best grade) according to the relevant examination regulation can participate. The responsibility for the submission and providing correct information is on the student side which can be supported by the professor of the university.
The student award consists of 2 main parts:
- Submit a summary of the theses (not the complete one) to the student award board and all relevant IP and necessary information
- The best 5 submitted summary papers, selected by the student award board, will present the theses on 7th of November 2018 in a special student award track in front of a jury.
Therefore, the first 5 best theses will receive a price to accommodate the effort including a free ticket for the EMEA conference (7th) and a 1-year INCOSE membership.
Some more constraints:
- The thesis was prepared in 2017 and assessed until 15th August 2018
- Due date for submission is 31st of August 2018
- Language shall be English or German
- Summary paper will be published by GfSE
More details are provided within the ZIP file which can be found on this side or in the download area.