Why join as sponsor and/or exhibitor?
- Unique brand of recognition and visibility for your organisation
- Access to the latest thinking relevant to the practice of Systems Engineering
- Put a spotlight on your organisation’s competency in Systems Engineering
- Be associated with the highest culture of professionalism and innovation
- Demonstrate organisational support to INCOSE’s mission
- Develop sustainable business relationships
Exhibitors, enjoy face-to-face interactions with a qualified systems engineering audience.
Here is why many exhibitors return year after year.
An annual technical symposium and exhibition such as INCOSE, gives JHU access to an international technical audience. Exhibiting at the INCOSE conferences is a great opportunity to showcase our domain expertise, share best practices and gain insight on the future of systems engineering programs.
Dr. Ronald R. Luman, Chief of Staff
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Systems Engineering Chair, JHU Whiting School of Engineering
IBM is a worldwide leader in supplying services, solutions, products and education in the systems engineering space. As a participant, sponsor, and exhibitor at the INCOSE International Symposiums, IBM is able to share it’s thought leadership in the systems engineering community. IBM is proud to team with INCOSE to advance and disseminate the interdisciplinary principles and practices of systems engineering and demonstrate its commitment to INCOSE’s mission.
Michelle Specht, IBM
As a consistent exhibitor since 1993 I can attest to the quality of the contacts made on the International Symposium exhibit floor.
David Long, INCOSE President and President Vitech Corporation