- ID sign
- 2-arm lights
- Power connection
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- complimentary WI-FI access
Booth Reservation Options
A single (3m x 3m) Corporate booth with 2 exhibition-only badges for 4 days: $2,950
A double (3m x 6m) Corporate booth with 4 exhibition-only badges for 4 days: $5,390
Academic booth (3m x 3m) booth with 1 exhibition-only badge for 4 days: $1,200
Additional exhibition-only badges: $95 (per day)
20% VAT/Sales tax may be applied on sponsors and exhibitors packages if deemed necessary according the rules of HM Revenue & Customs. Detailed information will be given on the registration form.
Academic booth: Reserved for Universities and other Academic bodies.
The rates include:
- Booth as described above
- Company listing on the symposium website and a hot link to your homepage
- Listing in the symposium directory
- Contact list of delegates attending the symposium for one mailing before AND after the event
- Complimentary Exhibit Booth Personnel Registrations as indicated in the price list - i.e. exhibition only badges (allows entrance to the Exhibits Hall and lunches/refreshments Monday through Thursday; does not include entrance into the Symposium Technical sessions and Symposium banquet)
- All meals, daily breaks, and many Special Events are hosted in the Exhibition Hall to draw delegates into the Exhibits area
- Daily aisle maintenance
- Exhibits Area security guard service
New this year: be the first to sign up for a time slot in our Exhibitor Demo Room and take advantage of this unique opportunity to present your company/products to symposium attendees.
The Exhibitor Demo Room program will be advertised in the symposium directory, on the event web site and in the IS2016 APP.
- Up to 2 slots in the Exhibitor demo room for an additional $1,000 per slot.
- Promotional flyer (PDF only) posted on the web site and in the APP - $1,000 (limited to one flyer).
|Set Up |
|Sunday, July 17 ||9:00am – 6:00pm |
|Show Hours |
|Monday, July 18 ||9:30am – 7:30pm |
|Tuesday, July 19 ||9:30am – 6:00pm |
|Wednesday, July 20 ||9:30am – 5:00pm |
|Thursday, July 21 ||8:30am – 1:30pm |
|Tear Down |
|Thursday, July 21 ||2:00pm – 8:00pm |