Why Join INCOSE?
At its heart, INCOSE is a professional society for systems engineers. If you are a systems engineer, or would like to be one, INCOSE membership puts you in touch with the profession and the leading practitioners of systems engineering.
If you're early in your systems engineering career, INCOSE can be a place to learn from other professionals, through conferences, seminars, publications and other programs.
If you're mid-career, INCOSE is a place to collaborate with other professionals, to work on projects and research and to publish and present to a global systems engineering audience. INCOSE is
also a place to develop your leadership skills, by leading in INCOSE--you can lead in a chapter, or a working group, an events team or in many other INCOSE activities.
If you're later in your career, INCOSE offers opportunities to contribute to the profession and share your knowledge through publishing and presenting, and leading others in development and research projects. You can be
part of advancing the practice of systems engineering and leave a lasting contribution.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of joining INCOSE:
- Increase your professional stature with the INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional Certification
- Quarterly e-Publication, INSIGHT
- Free Electronic versions of the Journal of Systems Engineering and the Systems Engineering Handbook
- Collaborate with experts and practitioners
- Exclusive access to the INCOSE Viva Engage (formerly Yammer) communities, the collaborative social space for Members Only
- Member discounted registration to the International Workshop (IW) and International Symposium (IS)