AOSEC – Asia Oceania Systems Engineering Conference, has become a series of well-established international conference on Systems Engineering in Asia Oceania Region. Previously known as APCOSEC, past editions of the conferences were: 2007 (Singapore), 2008 (Japan), 2009 (Singapore), 2010 (Taiwan), 2011 (Korea), 2012 (Australia), 2013 (Japan), 2014 (China), 2015 (Korea), 2016 (India), and 2017 (Australia). AOSEC 2019 marks the 12th edition of the conference series, and is planned to be held in Bangalore, India, on 17-18 October, 2019.
AOSEC 2019 is organized by INCOSE (www.incose.org) Asia Oceania Sector - INCOSE India Chapter and SAEINDIA (www.saeindia.org) – Bangalore Section.
AOSEC 2019 Conference Committee invites academicians, researchers and industry practitioners to actively participate in the conference and leverage this opportunity to exchange ideas, information and opinions, share their research findings and experiences in systems engineering.
The theme of the conference is “Engineering of new technologies in complex systems”.
Topics of special interest for this conference are:
- Machine Learning for cyber-physical systems
- Internet Of Things (IOT) as System-of-Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Cities
Topics of Interest & Emphasis Areas (including but not limited to):
- System Requirements
- System Architecture, System Design
- System Decision Analysis
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- System Modelling and Simulation
- Systems integration
- System Verification and Validation
- System Operations/ Disposal
- System LifeCycle – Agile/ Lean
- Systems Thinking
- Systems Science
- Systems Complexity
- System Dynamics
- System Acquisition & Management
- System Specialty Areas – Safety, Security, Human Factors etc.
- Risk/ Opportunity Management
Sectors/ Domains (including, but not limited to)
- Automation & Connectivity
- Smart Cities
- Healthcare & Biomedical
- Defense & Space
- Energy & Environment
- Information & Technology
- Education & Training
Contact Info: For further queries/ information, contact: email@example.com