Transition to the virtual program
The technical program for the virtual event will be smaller than the original planned event. It will now be a three (3) day event offering three (3) parallel tracks.
Criteria for presentations of the selected papers to be included for the virtual IS2020 is per below:
- Willingness and ability for the author of the accepted submission to support a virtual presentation, including recording
- Diversity of Topic Areas
- Diversity of Authors (e.g, representation of authors from around the world, mix of government, academia, and industry)
- Highest scoring papers that also meet diversity considerations
Notifications were sent to all papers, panel, and presentation submitters on May 11, 2020.
Contact the IS2020 organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Note: Final submissions may be removed from the program for the following reasons:
- If the submission deadline of May 31, 2020 is missed; the date was selected based on lead-time to prepare symposium materials, therefore, delayed submissions may be removed from the program.
- If the IP Release Form is not signed and returned by May 31, 2020; this permission is needed to publish and advertise your submission with your name.
- If reviewer requests were not addressed in the final submission; acceptance was contingent on the reviewer requests (if any) being addressed.
- Presenters, Moderators, and Panelists are required to register for the symposium before June 15, 2020. Failure to register before the specified deadline may result in removal of the paper or panel in the technical program. Registration will open in May.
|Notification of acceptance
||May 17, 2020
|Final paper, panel
||May 31, 2020
|Presenters, moderators and panelists are required to register
||by June 15, 2020
|Presentation recording to be submitted
||by June 30, 2020