Anticipate the Future
- It is our goal to support programs that help the INCOSE Foundation fulfill our place in making this a better world to live in and that will continue to earn the confidence that our flagship donors
have placed in us to promote the best practices of systems engineering. The future is extraordinary and challenging – and, with your help, we will continue to meet the challenge.
- John Ross Snoderly, Foundation Chair
INCOSE Foundation Scholarships
The Directors of the INCOSE Foundation are committed to rewarding skills through the scholarships we bestow. With the help of our donors, we celebrate and reward those who are engaged in finding solutions to complex technical challenges at all stages of their education or career. The INCOSE Foundation offers possibilities for people to pursue goals that anticipate the future – for them and for the world.
- ISEF, the International Science and Engineering Fair INCOSE Award to a pre-college student
- The Chesapeake Chapter Award
- The Stevens Doctoral Award for Promising Research in Systems Engineering to a Ph.D Candidate
- The James E. Long Award for Post Doctoral work.
The INCOSE Foundation's current focus is the Foundation Member Project supporting new members from underserved countries.
Give a gift to the Foundation when you join INCOSE, renew your membership, and register for an event!