Call for Content
Inspired by the key role Systems Engineering can play in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), targeting Societal Challenges and focusing on highly complex/chaotic systems aligned with the INCOSE Vision 2035 for a better world.
We would like to invite individuals and organisations to submit content that aligns with the event theme, by the due dates indicated:
- Full content (due for submission by January 24, 2023):
- Papers: See Paper Preparation Guidelines here and see Paper Template here
- Panel sessions: See Panel / Roundtable / Debate Preparation Guidelines here
- Tutorials: See Tutorial Preparation Guidelines here
- Abstracts only (due for submission by January 24, 2023):
- Paperless presentations: See Paperless Presentation PowerPoint Template here
- Workshops (due for submission by February 28, 2023):
- See Workshop Application Form here
The technical panel will review the submitted content and provide a decision on acceptance to the EMEA WSEC program at the end of February 2023.
You may claim Professional Development Units (PDUs) for submissions to EMEA WSEC.