- DP Review for publication by relevant WG Guidelines:
- Objective: Clarity, completeness, indicating internal and external conflicts with state-of-the art and best practices.
- Rationale: The comments need to be constructive criticism where the background for the comment clear.
- Survey to Worldwide Chapters on Use of ISO29110
- Do you know about ISO29110?
- Who is using it?
- Do you know what a VSE is?
- Have you experienced unsuccessful attempts at introducing SE into you organization?
- What worked?
- What didn’t work?
- Ask for VSE success testimony; written, video
- If you have you experienced success in introducing SE into you organization:
- What was the key to success factor?
- Are there VSEs in your Chapter?
- Ask the VSEs in your Chapter (This question should briefly describe the 29110 Standard)
- Does the VSE know about the 29110 standard?
- Does the VSE have documented processes?
- List DPs and ask about
- Pain Points
- Tailoring 15288: successes/failures, challenges
- Experience in lessons learned
VSE WG IS2017 Minutes 17Jul17
INCOSE working groups are a great place to meet individuals who are looking to overcome similar challenges. These groups often span multiple regions and industries, so we can really look at these topics in a broad, informed way. In the North Star Chapter, we have several members Chair/working in different groups like the Measurement, SE in Very Small Enterprises (VSE), Handbook as well as others. There are many topics to choose from. Finding the groups and joining is easy!
To join any working group:
1. Login to your account at INCOSE.ORG
2. Click on the “Profile Home” link at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to “My committees/Working Groups and click on the link “Browse/Join a Working Group”
4. This will result in a list of Working Groups under the header Committees. (The terms are interchangeable)
5. Scroll down until you see find a committee that you are interested in. Click the link and then on the right click on the (view) link.
6. This will result in a roster of current WG members.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and under “Committee Tasks” click on "Join this Committee"
Working groups are a great way to learn more about a subject, grow your network, and share your knowledge about a subject.
Get Started TODAY with this link to Working Groups page!