Inspire and recognize innovative doctoral-level research related to the field of systems engineering and integration. This award carries a $5,000 grant to the doctoral student along with a plaque and recognition at the Annual INCOSE Symposium.
- Advancement of the state-of-the-knowledge in systems engineering and integration
- Potential for the advancement of the state-of-the-practice of systems engineering and integration within the next 5 to 10 years
- A completed award application form. This form can be downloaded from the INCOSE website.
- Each applicant MUST have two faculty references submit recommendation letters on their behalf. Recommendation forms can also be downloaded from the INCOSE website.
- Completed application forms and faculty references must be received by 1 June of each year. Submissions will be accepted until 1 June of this year. (The award will be made at the annual INCOSE symposium)
- Status as qualified Ph.D. student in a degree program with research proposal approved.
- An applicant seeking the award must submit an application.
- Applicants may not receive more than one award.
Stevens Doctoral Award Recipients