Did someone say "intern?"
Oct 29, 2021
INCOSE's Certification Program hires two student interns each year. The ideal candidates have completed at least two years of engineering school, have strong written communication skills, and have experience living or working in more than one country. Both undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to apply for this paid internship. There are no residency or citizenship requirements and all work will be performed remotely.
Past intern work has included:
* analysis of large data set
* gathering content to populate change request log
* writing paper that was submitted to INCOSE International Symposium
* presenting INCOSE webinar, virtual chapter meeting, and at SE cafe
* creating INCOSE certification videos, illustrations, and power point presentations
* emailing with INCOSE members to get contact for the Certification Blog
* performing trade study of tools
* creating Google Forms
Interested candidates should apply for this paid internship through the INCOSE Volunteer Opportunity Board: https://www.incose.org/about-incose/volunteer-opportunities/vo-request
Applications are due on 5 November for the internship from December 2021 through February 2022. The next deadline will be early April 2021, for internships from May through August 2022.