Volume 8, issue 4 of the Systems Engineering Journal should reach members in mid November. This issue includes:
- "A Theory of Enterprise Transformation" by William B. Rouse
- "A Fuzzy Decision Model for Conceptual Design" by A.M.M. Sharif Ullah
- "System Simulation for Availability of Weapon Systems under Various Missions" by K. Sadananda Upadhya and N. K. Srinivasan
- "Application of the Inoperability Input-Output Model (IIM) for Systemic Risk Assessment and Management of Interdependent Infrastructures" by Kenneth G. Crowther and Yacov Y. Haimes
- "Design for Chageability (DfC): Principles to Enable Changes in Systems Throughout Their Entire Lifecycle" by Ernst Fricke and Armin P. Schulz
INCOSE members also enjoy online access to the journal the Wiley Interscience website. Instructions for registering can be found in the INCOSE Members Area.